electrocuted

Man electrocuted on roof of Capalaba vet clinic

Premium Content Man electrocuted on roof of Capalaba vet clinic

A man has been electrocuted while working on the roof of a veterinary clinic in...

'Blatantly inadequate': Magistrate slams pump which caused woman’s death

Premium Content 'Blatantly inadequate': Magistrate slams pump which caused...

Now the man who sold her the defective item has been punished.

Man found electrocuted beside spa

Man found electrocuted beside spa

A 50-year-old man has been electrocuted in a spa incident.

Cause of girl’s severe electric shock revealed

Cause of girl’s severe electric shock revealed

“Money is not going to fix or help my daughter get better..."

Parents of former Gympie apprentice killed on worksite speak out

Premium Content Parents of former Gympie apprentice killed on worksite speak...

Sons' tragic deaths inspire parents to keep workers safe.

Funeral for electrocuted mother and 10-year-old daughter

Premium Content Funeral for electrocuted mother and 10-year-old daughter

Relatives and friends invited to say goodbye to Juanita Bendel and Ava Cole

Man electrocuted in front of family

Man electrocuted in front of family

Pharmacist electrocuted by downed power line in front of family

Residents dig deep for electrocuted family tragedy

Premium Content Residents dig deep for electrocuted family tragedy

Fundraiser established for family of killed Tumoulin mother and daughter.

Family devastated after mum, daughter electrocuted

Premium Content Family devastated after mum, daughter electrocuted

Family ripped apart by small town farming tragedy says they ‘can’t talk’

Mother, child electrocuted and killed at Qld farm

Mother, child electrocuted and killed at Qld farm

Police and WHS investigating double electrocution

How tradie survived a deadly high-voltage surge

How tradie survived a deadly high-voltage surge

His mates revived him three times before the ambulance arrived

Man slams greed, deceit surrounding his son's death

Man slams greed, deceit surrounding his son's death

Says jailed sparky not the only one deserving punishment

Girl shocked by tap has brain damage

Girl shocked by tap has brain damage

'There’s no signs of whether or not she’s going to pull through'

Teenager electrocuted by faulty shower

Teenager electrocuted by faulty shower

Teenager electrocuted by faulty shower while on holiday in Russia

Man taken to hospital for electric shock from lightbulb

Man taken to hospital for electric shock from lightbulb

A man was left in shock, after he was electrocuted this morning.

Students witness painter's death

Students witness painter's death

Painter killed by electric shock on job site in Hervey Bay