electrical

11 premature babies burned alive in hospital fire

11 premature babies burned alive in hospital fire

It's believed the electrical fire was caused by an equipment failure

There’s a spark in the air at Micrah

There’s a spark in the air at Micrah

The down time is the right time to train

Qld energy merger won’t reduce power prices

Qld energy merger won’t reduce power prices

MERGING Qld’s two electricity distributors could cut overheads.

Faulty cabling could cause fires, shock within weeks

Faulty cabling could cause fires, shock within weeks

22,000 homes, commercial buildings could be affected by wiring

Man shocked when changing light bulb at high school

Man shocked when changing light bulb at high school

Man taken to hospital after he was zapped from an electrical outlet

QCLNG employee wins national construction award

QCLNG employee wins national construction award

A QCLNG employee received the Construction Skills Queensland award.

Electrical contractors updated on changes to industry

Electrical contractors updated on changes to industry

Electrical contractors updated on changes to industry

Electrical worker injured at Boyne Smelters office

Electrical worker injured at Boyne Smelters office

Contractor injured working on electrical cabinet at Boyne Smelters

Bechtel complies with test, tagging of electrical material

Bechtel complies with test, tagging of electrical material

Union claims victory in what it says is year-long fight with Bechtel

Grab funny money

Grab funny money

Readers can bid on $10,000 worth of electrical and household items

Sparking off big success

Sparking off big success

Corfield is sparking off big success