Win one of six $1000 EFTPOS cards for Christmas
CHRISTMAS shopping sure has a way of making your hip pocket ache, but this year the Observer is trying to make it a bit less stressful.
Our terrific Cashed up for Christmas giveaway gives readers the chance to win one of six EFTPOS cards pre-loaded with $1000 spending money, meaning you can buy gifts for the whole family without having to sweat on your next credit card bill.
To enter, all you need to do is go to www.gladstoneobserver.com.au/xmaswin. Entries open today and run until Wednesday, December 16.
There are also plenty of other things you can do to ease the pressure on your wallet in the lead-up to Christmas Day, such as:
- Take advantage of sales and discounts, even in December
- Set aside some money each pay day, or open a Christmas club account for regular deposits throughout the year
- Use layby, not credit cards
- Try a Secret Santa arrangement with your family so you only have to buy one gift
- Write a list and set a limit on how much you spend on gifts.
Keep reading the Observer for Christmas shopping tips and don't miss your chance to win.