Tatts the way we like it: Miss Inked Up 2014
TATTOOED types were out and proud as they vied for the title of the first Miss Inked Up.
Nine Toowoomba tattoo enthusiasts showed off their ink in the body art competition, held at the Tatts Hotel on Friday.
Amy Lola's quirky cartoon characters earned her first place, with Hello Kitty, My Little Pony and teddy bears adorning her body.
Brittany Ann won second place and Rachel Bell came in third.
- Wayne Bennett to return in Brisbane Broncos shake-up
- Shocked witnesses saw surfer disappear
- Elderly widow robbed, alone and distraught
- Club pays tribute to couple killed in MH17 disaster
- VIDEO: Dog apologises by showering baby with gifts
Pittsworth mother Cindy Draper organized the competition, and said she never dreamed of having so many people interested in the event.
"It was packed from the stage to the front door. I was so happy," she said.
"Even in the crowd, there were so many girls who were tattooed, and guys as well.
"All of the girls had their own different styles."