Highway reopens after early morning crashes
UPDATE 10.20AM: The Gore Hwy near Westbrook has reopened after two traffic vehicle crashes within minutes of each other this morning.
9AM: A second crash has occurred just 20 metres from the scene of a collision between a truck and car on the Gore Hwy near Westbrook.
The second crash occurred about 8.25am.
The crash scene is located about 17km south-west of Toowoomba at the intersection of the Gore Hwy and Toowoomba-Karara Rd.
Both lanes of the Gore Hwy are blocked.
7.40AM: Emergency services are at the scene of a serious traffic crash on the Gore Hwy at Westbrook.
The crash was reported about 7.40am, about 17km south-west of Toowoomba.
Two vehicles are involved, with reports a car has collided with the rear of a truck.
The car involved has been extensively damaged.
A man, aged in his 20s, is being treated by paramedics at the scene.
WHAT'S HOT ACROSS THE SITES
- Wreckage of Air Algerie passenger plane 'found in desert'
- Israel under fire after 15 die at UN school
- Peed off: man uses city's water supply as toilet
- Staff in shock after death of 'avid snorkeller'
- It's arson or I'm a methodist preacher, says canegrower
- Paul Hogan divorces Linda Kozlowski
- Video: Cyclist films moment car crashes into him
- Holidaying Palmer refuses to bite on Lambie's 'well hung'
- Queen photobombs selfie taken by Hockeyroos