From Sass and Bide to Jay Jay's, it was on show at races
WE spotted these two at the Calliope Jockey Club Boxing Day races, where racegoers wore a mix of casual and dressed up outfits.
Courtney Petersen was sleek and sassy wearing a modern and quirky piece typical of Aussie brand Sass and Bide.
Striking dresses like these tend to be worn once or twice, but you can extend their life by wearing a maxi skirt over the bottom half.
Or, when you're sure you won't wear it again, get out the sewing kit and make it into a mini dress or top with excess material as a summer scarf.
Angus Redway didn't over-think his outfit, which is classic for men's style.
His shorts are obviously comfortable and look smart with the cuffed ends.
They would also work in rust or granite shades, or the brighter pastels which are hot this summer.
- What are you wearing? Sass & Bide - The Martina dress, and Steve Madden shoes.
- What do you like about this outfit? It's really breezy, cool and looks summery.
- How do you describe your style? Fun and wearable.
- Where do you shop? Everywhere. Boutiques. I live in Perth at the moment so I shop there.
- Worst fashion moment? Tartan skirts. They were hot in Year 7.
Angus 'Steele' Redway
- What are you wearing? Jay Jays.
- What do you like about this outfit? It's casual, nice and cool. Everyone else is sweating through their clothes. I thought the two shades of green went well together.
- How do you describe your style? Casual but metro.
- Where do you shop? Factorie (in Rockhampton) and Emale.
- Worst fashion moment? Mankini.