Residents of a regional Queensland town have been evacuated due to a mystery gas leak.
Residents of a regional Queensland town have been evacuated due to a mystery gas leak.

Residents evacuated due to mystery gas leak

Residents have been given the all-clear after being told to evacuate from their homes while emergency services worked to identify the cause of a gas leak.

Police and fire crews were called near Rodeo Drive and Miles Street in Mt Isa at 12.15pm.

 

Residents of the area were evacuated for precautionary measures, a Queensland Police spokesman said.

 

Originally published as Residents evacuated due to mystery gas leak