Rebel Wilson is Cosmopolitan's Ultimate Woman
REBEL Wilson was crowned Ultimate Woman at the Cosmopolitan Ultimate Women of the Year Awards on Wednesday.
The 35-year-old actress picked up the prestigious gong at the star-studded ceremony at London's One Mayfair, which celebrated women who have made a positive difference to the world.
Other winners included Little Mix, who won Ultimate Girl Group, Carrie Fisher, awarded the Ultimate Icon gong and TV presenter Caroline Flack who won the Ultimate TV Personality with Baileys prize.
Busted bandmates Charlie Simpson and Matt Willis attended to cheer on the winners at the 10th anniversary of the awards and paid tribute to the ultimate women in their own lives.
Charlie, who recently welcomed a son with wife Anna Barnard, told BANG Showbiz: "I would have to say my wife, she just gave birth to my son, literally I was in awe of her when she did that. I was totally blown away, and by all woman around the world who give birth, it literally is, 'well done'. Woman and your wombs we salute you. I was there for the whole thing. It was crazy awesome."
And while Matt paid tribute to his wife, TV presenter Emma Willis, he admitted she has been surpassed by their daughter, Isabelle.
He said: "My wife is up there but my daughter is probably my number one. Don't tell my wife! She's six now, my son is four. She's rehearsing for a school play, I'm going to see her school play tomorrow and I cannot wait. Last year, she had a line. But last year it was the nativity and this year it's like some funky reinterpretation of a Christmas song with a reggae song, about a donkey. School is really cool now.
Cosmopolitan Ultimate Women of the Year Awards Winners 2015
- Ultimate Girl Group - Little Mix
- Ultimate Businesswoman - Karren Brady
- Ultimate Solo Artist - Jess Glynne
- Ultimate Woman - Rebel Wilson
- Ultimate Game Changer - Abi Morgan
- Ultimate Sports Personality - Casey Stoney
- Ultimate Icon - Star Wars' Carrie Fisher
- Ultimate TV Personality with Baileys - Caroline Flack
- Ultimate Humanitarian: Sadja Mughal
- Ultimate Inspiration: Katie Cutler
- Ultimate Game Changer: Abi Morgan
- Ultimate Empowerment Pioneer: Pavan Amara
- Ultimate Trailblazer: Capitan Hannah Winterborne