POLICE NEWS: Thieves, drink drivers and fights on Gladstone streets
IT was a busy night for Gladstone's police officers, who saw thieves, drink drivers and people fighting on the streets.
Burglary, break ins
- The Kin Kora State School alarm also went off, after a group of teens aged 15 and 16 were found inside the school last night at 11.30pm.
- Police are searching for a stolen car, a black Dodge nitro, that was taken from a Benaraby home sometime between Saturday morning and this morning.
- A wallet and a set of keys were stolen from a unit on Goondoon St.
- In Tannum Sands on Pryde St, a home has damage to its door after someone broke in.
Public nuisance and street fights
- It was reported that 15 people were involved in a street fight in Goondoon St around 3am last night. When police arrived most people had left, however one man, a 47 year old, was charged with public nuisance.
- A 39 year old was also charged with public nuisance after he was "trying to start fights" on Central Ln at 1.45pm.
- Police say a 21 year old driving a red Holden colarado returned a blood alcohol reading of .108 on Dawson Rd.
- On Reef St, the police pulled over a 20 year old driving a Toyota sedan. He allegedly returned a blood alcohol reading of .106.