Time to sign up for fun SUNfest holiday activities
IT'S almost SUNfest time in Gladstone.
The special summer holiday program runs from Monday, January 6, until Friday, January 17, with more than 40 activities for youngsters.
The activities offer great value for money - some are even free.
From laser skirmish to aquatic fun, dancing, paintball, photography, skateboarding, art and tennis, there is something for almost everyone.
All participants must have a completed 2014 SUNfest Indemnity Form (includes participant's details, medical information, dietary requirements and photographic release).
This form must be handed to the activity co-ordinator at the start of the event.
For more details and ticket prices, visit gladecc.com.au.
Buy tickets from GECC, phone 4972 2822 or visiting one of the GRC offices:
- Agnes Water RTC, 71 Springs Rd, Agnes Water
- Boyne Tannum Community Centre, cnr Wyndham and Hayes avenues, Boyne Island
- Mount Larcom RTC, 47 Raglan St, Mount Larcom
- Calliope Council Office, 5 Don Cameron Dr, Calliope
- Miriam Vale Council Office, 36 Roe St, Miriam Vale