- Boyne Island
- Miriam Vale
- Seventeen Seventy
- Agnes Waters
- Tannum Sands
- What's on
- Real Estate
- APN Network
If you missed out last time then don't delay this time around! Previously under contract, this property is now available again after the former buyer was not able to obtain finance. Now vacant and ready to move into and looking good with fresh external paint too!
Enjoy living life with your slice of the country on 19 acres
- Fantastic sized acreage property, just an easy 20 min drive to Ipswich
- Offering all of the features that you will be wanting in a small acreage property
- Situated in the beautiful Scenic Rim with surrounding mountain views
- 19 acres (7.71ha) with plenty of room for tractors, trailers, horse floats, cars and more
- Massive shed with power, lighting and concrete floor, plus carports
- Fully fenced, with 8 paddocks and a large dam - an excellent property for horses, complete with suitable horse fencing
- 4 x water tanks totalling approx. 54,000 litres
- Low set weatherboard home with 3 bedrooms, master with air conditioning
- Lovely kitchen with stone bench tops and plenty of cupboard space
- Good sized bathroom has been updated over the years
- Spacious air conditioned living and dining area is also tiled
- Plus multi-purpose area for a number of uses
- Ceiling fans, security screens to doors and windows
- Outdoor entertaining area is very generous in size
- NBN ready
- A quick drive into Yamanto and its current shops, and coming soon the brand new Yamanto Central Shopping Centre as well
- If you're looking for a quiet, quality lifestyle without being too far removed from the centre of things, then this certainly is a home that you need to see
Situated in Mount Forbes in the beautiful Scenic Rim, this property also has school bus service, and is just a short 20 minute drive to Ipswich, and 15 minutes to Rosewood with primary and high schools. There's close access to the Cunningham Highway and 15 minutes to the Amberley RAAF Base.
Realway Property Consultants has taken all reasonable steps to ensure that the information contained in this advertisement is true and correct but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, inaccuracies, omissions, or misstatements contained. Prospective buyers are encouraged to make their own enquiries to verify the relevant information contained in this advertisement and obtain professional advice if necessary.
Please phone, text or email for a private inspection. Just remember we do work after hours for your convenience.
RealWay Property Consultants, Ipswich - Real Service, Real Results