- Boyne Island
- Miriam Vale
- Seventeen Seventy
- Agnes Waters
- Tannum Sands
- What's on
- Real Estate
- APN Network
Take in views of the Gladstone Harbour and enjoy cool breezes from the wrap around verandah at 24 Coon Street, South Gladstone. This property presents the perfect opportunity to move in and call it your home, alternatively it's an ideal addition to any investment portfolio.
Set on an elevated 749m2 (approx) block on the edge of the city centre, this three bedroom home will be sure to impress. The updated kitchen with modern appliances flows seamlessly through to the combined living/dining area leading out to the verandah. The three bedrooms are situated on the upper level, all with polished timber floors and fans. Downstairs features a tiled rumpus room with air conditioning and a second bathroom.
The property has an abundance of established gardens, creating an extra level of privacy upon entry. Situated within minutes to the Gladstone city centre, local schools, shops and transport.
Features at a glance:
- Three bedrooms with polished timber floors
- Updated kitchen with modern stainless steel appliances and gas cooktop
- Two bathrooms across the two levels
- Open plan living/dining room that leads on to the wrap around verandah
- Two undercover parking spaces
- Front and back yard with established gardens
- Minutes to the Gladstone city centre and local amenities
- Elevated 749m2 (approx) block