In a quiet street with lovely street appeal is 10 Resolute Street. Featuring three bedrooms all with BIR's, carpeted and new ceiling fans with the entire home security screened. The main bedroom has a split system a/c and with the through bathroom which has been recently renovated you have direct access to what you could call your own ensuite!
Brand new vinyl plank flooring laid in the kitchen, the dining/living room is long lasting and easy on the eye. Timber verticals are positioned on the front lounge windows and the main bedroom windows.
New stainless steel ceiling fans were installed last week in all three bedrooms, living and lounge room. An internal paint completed some months earlier with touch ups, outside features - fencing, hand rails, and architraves. All ensuring the home is 'dressed to impress'.
The outside of this low set brick home has neat and tidy gardens with hedges that have been perfectly trimmed and freshly mulched garden beds. The flat, rear yard has a decent size work shed with its own power. Recently built garden beds are mulched and ready for planting. A superb outdoor entertaining area will bring a smile to your face
because this area is BIG and has two large fluoro lights. You can access directly from the large double garage straight into the kitchen.
Move in immediately on settlement, there is absolutely nothing that needs to be done.
* Recently renovated bathroom with separate bath, shower and vanity,
new tiles both on the floor and walls complete the renovation;
* The kitchen has ample storage with a double pantry, a wall oven that
looks brand new and hot plates. A dishwasher, a double sink and a sky
light over the servery;
* 720m2 block, flat and fully fenced rear yard;
* Extra large double garage, a walk in store room and newly painted flooring;
* A pergola with seamless flooring and council approved roofing;
* A decent work shed, concrete flooring, roller door and power;