- Boyne Island
- Miriam Vale
- Seventeen Seventy
- Agnes Waters
- Tannum Sands
- What's on
- Real Estate
- APN Network
This exceptional two storey home with a mix of brick and hardy plank is ideally located with continual breezes
and views over the Kin Kora Estate. Having been fully renovated with a modern finish, the home provides the perfect option for two families living under the one roof.
The main foyer provides a private and separate entrance for the downstairs and upstairs living. Heading upstairs you have newly polished hardwood timber floors which feature in the air-conditioned main living area. A spacious front deck and three good sized carpeted bedrooms with BIR's and blockout blinds leaves plenty of room for the growing family. The master bedroom with his and hers robe also boasts a good size private deck. You'll be impressed by the stunning new bathroom and recently updated kitchen.
On the lower level the two bedrooms, combined lounge, and dining room are complimented by the newly completed modern kitchen and styled bathroom. With large mirrored BIR's, ceiling fans and tiles throughout, it provides the perfect home for the elderly or extended family members. Direct access from the single garage straight into this easy to maintain living quarters makes life a breeze.
But wait there is more! A truly impressive in-ground pool with palm trees and poolside umbrellas provides a glimpse of a tropical holiday - this longer than normal pool is perfect for the active swimmer.
A lovely high-set home with 5 decent size bedrooms, modern fit out/finish and a stunner of a pool. Don't miss your chance - act now!
* Exceptional home ideal for dual living, 5 bedrooms, internal stairs;
* New and recently fitted out kitchens and bathrooms;
* Elevated position, outdoor entertaining area, large in ground pool;
* Close to K/Kora Primary School, Shopping Centre just down the road;
* Small orchard with selected fruit trees - mandarins, oranges, lemons;
* Plenty of off street parking, full security screened throughout. Block is 657m2.